A naturally superior bath: It may sound obvious, but not all baths are created equally.
At Victoria + Albert we are passionate about our unique QUARRYCAST® material.
QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground volcanic limestone mixed with resin. As the stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic it is 100% one piece, hand finished and packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch
- The Volcanic Limestone delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, featuring excellent stain resistance
- This raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resins these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of the bath
- Easy clean solid surface – as the material is solid all the way through, internal scratches simply polish out
- Drillable for unique brassware installation
- Hand finished interior — exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase
- 25 year consumer guarantee